Kalamunda Environmental Advisory Committee (KEAC)
Contact name :
City of Kalamunda
Contact number :
(08) 9257 9999
Current expiry term :
To provide Council with expert advice on all matters that benefit or impact the
natural environmental assets of the City.
- make recommendations to Council on matters relating to environmental policy and practice, including but not limited to:
- Biodiversity protection and enhancement
- Natural area, natural resources, remnant bushland and trees
- Park and streetscape management
- Catchment drainage and water course management
- Surface water quality management
- Resource recovery and waste management
- Friends groups and community environment activities
- Significant pest control
- Integrated pest and weed management
- provide feedback on community engagement matters relating to the above items.
- assist the City and its work within the community to encourage an increased level of awareness relating to the matters presented and discussed.
- highlight the Council’s projects whereby the City Officer will have an opportunity to actively engage with representatives of the community.
The Advisory Committee is to be made up of eight (8) members including:
- Two Elected Members.
- Six Community Representatives, residing in the district.
Appointment is for up to two years and members are eligible for reappointment following the Council Ordinary Election.
Open: 28 August 2019
Closed: 5pm on Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Further information available from Engage.Kalamunda