Closing Date: 5pm, Monday 3 April 2023
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: Level 5 $76,131.67 per annum + superannuation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, approachable, and experienced Facilities Maintenance professional to join an amazing and supportive Building Maintenance team of the City of Kalamunda as a Facilities Maintenance Officer.
The position is responsible for supporting the Facilities Maintenance Team with the delivery of planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and renewal projects required to City facilities and other assets, within budget parameters and in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will proactively undertake a range of related duties that include but are not limited to internal and external stakeholder management, customer service support, facility inspections, database management and other duties as
You will be experienced and skilled in the following:
- Delegating day-to-day maintenance requests / tasks.
- Ensuring consistently high standards of customer service is delivered by contractors.
- Assisting in the resolution of customer complaints and queries.
- The ability to produce good quality and accurate presentation of advice.
- Letter and report writing, data entry, budgeting and estimating.
- Assisting in development of planned maintenance schedules.
- Ability to provide on-call support.
- Ability to complete building inspections and audits.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information on the essential knowledge and skills criteria for the role.
- Relevant trade qualification (preferably carpentry) and/or extensive experience in facility maintenance.
- Current Construction Safety Awareness Card (White card).
- Construction tickets relevant to this position.
- Police Clearance.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret drawings.
- Well-developed interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Sound verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills i.e. the use of Microsoft applications, databases, and recordkeeping software.
- Demonstrated possession and use of time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety regulations
Hours of Work
This is permanent full-time position working Monday to Friday, 75 hours over a 9-day fortnight with a rostered day off.
About the Benefits
This position is being offered on a salary of Level 5 being $76,131.67 per annum plus superannuation. Other inclusions are Vehicle for commuter use only, annual increments, EBA salary increases, a generous superannuation co-contribution scheme,
annual leave with 17.5% loading, Laptop and Mobile provided etc.
Download Position Description