Nominations Open: Private Property Fire Preparedness Community Working Group
The City of Kalamunda is calling for expressions of interest from members of the community who would like to be a part of the Private Property Fire Preparedness Community Workshop Group. Nominations close 5pm, Friday 27 January 2023.
We are currently seeking nominations to fill the following positions:
- Eight (8) members Community Representatives residing in the district
- up to Four (4) - Community Members properties under 4000sqm
- up to Four (4) - Community Members properties over 4000sqm
- Two (2) City of Kalamunda Staff
- Chairperson of the City of Kalamunda Bush Fire Advisory Committee
- To provide advice on community engagement strategies regarding private property fire preparedness.
- To provide feedback from the perspective of each party
- To inform and update relevant parties on the ideas discussed and outcomes reached following meetings.
More information, terms of reference and nomination can be obtained:
In person: City of Kalamunda Administration Office, 2 Railway Road, Kalamunda
Phone: (08) 9257 9999
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.