Good Sports - Creating Healthy Sporting Clubs in WA Forum
11 November 2020 : 6:30 PM - 11 November 2020 : 8:30 PM
The Good Sports Team and the City of Kalamunda invite you to a Creating a Healthy Sporting Clubs Forum. Come discover more about how sports club play a vital role in creating a healthy community.
- Learn more about the Good Sports Program.
- Find out how to host safe club celebrations.
- Hear from a local Good Sports Club and their experiences in the Good Sports Program.
- Hear from Racing, Gaming and Liquor to gain an understanding of liquor licensing and handling intoxicated patrons. WAPOL Liquor Enforcement Unit will also be in attendance to answer any questions.
- Increase healthy options at your canteen and learn about Healthway funding opportunities with the WA School Canteen Association and East Metropolitan Health Service team.
Bookings recommended via EventBrite - https://healthyclubs-wa.eventbrite.com.au
Good Sports is Australia’s largest and longest running health initiative in community sport. Find out more about Good Sports: https://goodsports.com.au/