Kalamunda Flowing Reference Group
Contact name :
Office of CEO
Contact number :
(08) 9257 9999
Current expiry term :
The purpose of the Kalamunda Flowing Reference Group is to provide leadership advice and oversight on the development and implementation of “Kalamunda Flowing – A Drainage and Waterways Strategy”, as per the project plan.
The objectives of the reference group are:
- To recommend the vision and objectives of the strategy “Kalamunda Flowing – A Drainage and Waterways Strategy”,
- To represent the community on the development and implementation of the strategy,
- To provide oversight of the overall project to deliver the strategy,
- Facilitate engagement with the community, including education and awareness of the subjects within the strategy and ensuring appropriate community input is received to inform the strategy, and
- To report on the progress of the preparation and implementation of the strategy for internal management and resource allocation.
The City will resource and deliver the strategy and subsequent implementation actions, subject to budget and Council approvals.
Minutes and reports from the Reference Group will be actioned as internal management actions. The Council of the City of Kalamunda will be informed through internal reports as required from time to time, and ultimately by endorsement of the final strategy.
The City is currently seeking nominations to fill five (5) community representative positions.
Nominations close 5pm Monday, 16 December 2019
Any person who wishes to nominate is required to read and agree with the terms of reference and submit their nominations via Engage.Kalamunda