Ray Owen Reserve
This public open space contains several City facilities including:
- Ray Owen Sports Centre:
- 6 indoor courts with LED lighting and 10 outdoor netball courts.
- a social room for hire for meetings or presentations, with capacity to hold 30 people; chairs and tables available;
- a kiosk facility which may be made available upon request for large bookings.
Kalamunda and Districts Basketball Association: (08) 9291 7600.
Kalamunda and Districts Netball Association: (08) 9291 8763.
- BMX Track and Club house: Hills BMX
- Football: Kalamunda & Districts Football Club - Kalamunda Cougars
- Cricket: Lesmurdie Mazenod Cricket Club
- Natural Reserve
Local schools and groups are encouraged to utilise the facility for casual sporting use and carnivals.
The City of Kalamunda is embarking on the development of a Master Plan for the popular reserve to guide its sustainable development into the future.
Find out more here
During the evenings and weekends, the Kalamunda and District Netball and Basketball Associations utilise the centre for games and training.
About this Park
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.