Maida Vale Reserve
CAR PARK: Asphalt area with access off Acacia Rd and gravel area adjoining access road off Ridge Hill Rd.
DOGS: Dogs are not permitted on the two rectangular playing fields which are located on each side of the access road. Dogs on lead and under control only are permitted in the remainder of the reserve.
TOILETS: Located near tennis courts
These grounds are heavily used each week of the year by sporting clubs, schools and others for sporting activities and require bookings before groups or clubs utilise the reserve. All queries for these facilities should be directed through to our Administration Centre (08) 9257 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Reserve
Maida Vale was settled in 1873 by William Henry Mead. He built a home in the Ridge Hill area, and established an orchard named ‘Orangedale’. The name of Maida Vale was chosen as the district name by a public meeting of local residents in 1910.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.