Strategic Sport and Recreation Committee (SSRC)
Contact name :
City of Kalamunda
Contact number :
(08) 9257 9999
Current expiry term :
To make recommendation to Council for the allocation of funding to support Capital
sport and recreation projects within the City.
- assess and prioritise applications submitted from sporting and recreation clubs toward any new or major upgrade projects received through the City’s Capital Grants program and to make recommendations to Council for funding.
Note: Renewal projects based upon replacement of ‘like for like’ will not be considered by this Committee
- review and validate sport and recreation projects identified in the City’s ten year Long-Term Financial Plan.
The Advisory Committee is to be made up of eleven (11) members comprising:
- two (2) City of Kalamunda officers will be ex-officio members of the Committee:
- Director Corporate Services
- Director Asset Services
- Or their nominees will provide this support
- up to nine (9) sport and recreation representatives for the community.
Appointment is for up to two years and members are eligible for reappointment following the Council Ordinary Election.
Open: 28 August 2019
Closed: 5pm on Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Further information available from Engage.Kalamunda