FREE Workshop: Housing Options in Retirement
12 October 2022 : 10:00 AM - 12 October 2022 : 11:00 AM
The Seniors Housing Advisory Centre will provide independent information on the range of housing options available in retirement.
Topics to be covered include:
- Have you retired from full time work or are you planning your retirement in the near future?
- A key element in a happy, successful retirement is security of housing in a home that suits you now and as you age.
- If you or your family members are considering your future housing needs or downsizing your family home, this session can help you make an informed choice.
- The Seniors Housing Advisory Centre will provide independent information on the range of housing options available in retirement.
Two workshop dates:
- Thursday, 22 September 2022 – High Wycombe Library at 10am
Book to attend via https://highwycombe-housing-in-retirement.eventbrite.com.au
- Wednesday, 12 October 2022 – Kalamunda Library at 10am
Book to attend via https://kalamundalibrary-housing-options-in-retirement.eventbrite.com.au
Bookings essential - use links provided to register your attendance
The City of Kalamunda welcomes and encourages the attendance of people with disabilities, and will endeavour to accommodate any access needs disclosed.
Both venues have accessible parking bays and accessible toilets available. Please contact Ruth on 9257 9958 to discuss any further access needs.
7 Williams Street,
Community Development Officer Inclusive Communities - Ruth Chodorowski
(08) 9257 9958
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.