Senior Residents Art Exhibition
05 November 2021 : 2:00 PM - 14 November 2021 : 4:00 PM
In conjunction with City of Kalamunda, Seniors Week Festivities, the Senior Residents Art Exhibition, this year’s theme is LOCKDOWN - A visual diary. A People’s Choice Prize will be awarded at the end of the exhibition.
Exhibition Dates: 5 November - 14 November 2021
Held in Seniors Week in November, artists are free to interpret this theme in any media, including but not limited to painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, mixed media and photography. Entries to the annual Senior Residents Art Exhibition are open and artists over the age of 55 living in the City of Kalamunda are invited to submit their work. There is no entry fee to the exhibition and all pieces must be available for sale.
- REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: Friday 15 October 2021
- SELECTION & DROP OFF ARTWORKS: Tuesday 2 November
- COLLECT ARTWORKS: Monday 15 November
- EXHIBITION DATES: Friday 5 November to Sunday 14 November
- OFFICIAL OPENING: Friday 5 November 2:00pm − 4:00pm
Delivery of artworks: By prior arrangement with the Gallery Coordinator, Zig Zag Gallery
No later than 2pm on Tuesday 2 November 2021
Location: 50 Railway Road, Kalamunda | Telephone: 9257 9953 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artists over the age of 55 are invited to submit work for the City of Kalamunda Senior Residents Art Exhibition.
- All exhibitors must be resident in the City of Kalamunda.
- Artwork must be completed after November 2021 – any artworks not filling this criteria will not be included in the exhibition.
- Single entry only.
- The artwork must be an original work of the artist and not contravene any copyright law.
- All media welcome, including and not limited to painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, mixed media and photography.
- The artwork must have “D” rings fitted to hang if it is 2D, or ready to display on a plinth if it is 3D. Any works not filling this criteria will not be included in the exhibition.
- 2D works not to exceed 1100mm x 1100mm.
- 3D works are not to exceed 1m square or weigh more than 25kg.
- The work must be packaged and clearly labelled with your name, contact details and title of your work.
- Digital images may be created of your work for promotional purposes and credit given when possible.
- The Zig Zag Gallery will take 30% commission on all sales.
- Administration of sales and payment to artists may take up to four weeks after the close of the exhibition.
- Unless arrangements are made with the Gallery Coordinator for early collection of sold items, all works must remain in the Gallery until the conclusion of the exhibition.
Any artworks not meeting this criteria will not be included in the exhibition.
Find out more contact the Gallery Coordinator on 9257 9953 or email@example.com.
50 Railway Road,
Zig Zag Gallery
Events and Zig Zag Gallery Coordinator
(08) 9257 9998
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.