Community Safety and Crime Prevention Advisory Committee (CSCPAC)
Contact name :
City of Kalamunda
Contact number :
(08) 9257 9999
Current expiry term :
To provide advice to Council on strategic and/or policy development to guide initiatives to enhance community safety and reduce antisocial behaviour within the City.
- The main objectives are to consider issues relevant to the implementation of the Community Safety and Crime Prevention Plan (CSCP);
- To provide advice and recommendations to Council, based on local community safety and crime prevention needs.
- To liaise and consult with relevant agencies, individuals and community groups that will assist in the implementation of the CSCP Plan.
- To plan and monitor and review the strategies and actions adopted as part of the CSCP Plan.
The Advisory Committee is to be made up of 9 full members comprising:
- One member of WA Police Service (Forrestfield)
- Four community representatives, one from each ward where possible. (Nominations Open)
- Four Councillors, one from each ward where possible.
Appointment is for up to two years and members are eligible for reappointment following the Council Ordinary Election.
Open: 28 August 2019
Close: 5pm on Tuesday, 1 October 2019Further information available from Engage.Kalamunda