Find your closest facilities and parks, as well as rubbish collection days, your ward councillors, and lots more using this interactive mapping module. By entering your address or if out and about to find their location to see what City services and facilities are located near to this location and details of services offered to this property.
To use this functionality, please ensure you know the full address to enter in the address bar located on the top of the screen. Alternatively, if you are locating from your GPS position ensure you have enabled the location services for your browser.
Basic Guide on using key features:
- 1. Address Bar: Enter property address to find out rubbish collection days, your ward councillors.
2. Legend | Print | GPS Position | Selection:
i) Legend: Describes what colour and images represent on the map,
ii) Print - ability to print the current map selection,
iii) GPS Position - when using a smart/mobile device locate your current location. Once located simply select the pin to activate nearest sevices & facilities,
iv) Current Selection - current location selected
v) Pan Selection - ability to select a collection of properties
- 3. GPS Selection: GPS Position - when using a smart/mobile device locate your current location. Once located simply select the pin to activate nearest sevices & facilities,
- 4. Nearest: Libraries | Sports & Recreation Centres | Parks | Community Halls & Centres | Walk Trails | Toilet | Dog Exercise Areas
Parks, Toilets & Dog Exercise Areas only show items which are within a 2km radius. There is the option to view more by selecting the option 'SHOW MORE...' at the end of each list. Expand each of areas for further information on what is available.
RED PIN: Indicates current position | BLUE PIN: Indicates a selected facility | BLUE CIRCLE: Marked facilities listed based on selected location.
Desktop Version: allows for a mouseover/hover function to indicate the name of the facility over highligthed facilities.
- 5. Selected Location: This tab shows the currently selected property service details. These include, Bin & Recycling dates, Ward & Councillor Information.
Selecting the address link in the selected location tab provides full property information available in IntraMaps.
Councillor contact information is available by selecting the relevant councillor name.
This is the default tab selected on mobile devices when a property address is returned.
- 6. Aerial Photography: Use this option to get an aerial view of the current map
Councillor contact information is available by selecting the councillor name.
Check DFES Emergency website for latest fire information including Burns & Fire Bans
Notices & Annoucements
* affecting all suburbs only - see notices & announcement tab for selected individual suburb notices
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *