The Shire has received a proposed Local Structure Plan for Hatch Court – Stirling Crescent. The draft Local Structure Plan proposes the following:
- Subdivision of lots 1, 8, 9 and 1499 Stirling Crescent, and lots 10-16 and 51-53 Hatch Court for residential purposes;
- Residential lots with a density range of R20 – R40;
- The creation of a number of internal roads; and
- A local open space network complementing the existing wetland system.
Currently there are no subdivision or development plans available.
Below is a copy of the Proposed Local Structure Plan:
- Part 1 – Statutory Provisions (PDF, 3.75MB)
- Part 2 – Explanatory Section(PDF, 12.5MB)
- Technical Appendices A: Pre-Lodgement Consultation (PDF, 35KB)
- Technical Appendices B: Certificates of Title (PDF, 407KB)
- Technical Appendices C: Transport Assessment (PDF, 4.9MB)
- Technical Appendices D: Local Water Management Strategy (PDF, 17.6MB)
- Technical Appendices E: Review of Wetland Management Boundary & Category (PDF, 15.6MB)
- Technical Appendices F: Environmental Assessment (PDF, 14.4MB)
- Technical Appendices G: Aboriginal Heritage Assessment (PDF, 3.7MB)
- Technical Appendices H: Engineering Services Strategy (PDF, 1.8MB)
- FULL REPORT (PDF, 73MB) (one document including all of the above - NOTE: this is a very large file and therefore will take time to download)
Council has considered the proposal and has forwarded the Structure Plan with all public comments to the Western Australian Planning Commission for their determination.
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *