Borrow, download and enjoy here. BorrowBox is home to the greatest Australian and international authors of the world’s best eBooks and eAudiobooks. Your library in one app
Browse & Download BorrowBox eAudiobooks & eBooks
View BorrowBooks online Help
To access the eAudioBooks & eBooks, you will need to log in. To sign in you will need your Shire of Kalamunda Library Card Number and to enter your Surname.
To borrow an eAudiobook or eBook...
- Click on the Borrow button below the title's cover.
- This will take you to the Loan Confirmation page. Click Confirm Loan.
- This will take you to the Loan Successful page. Choose to Continue Browsing or Download your loan.
- A loan confirmation email will also be sent to your nominated email address.
- This title will now be visible beneath Active Loans/Reserves on the right side of your My Account page.
To reserve a title...
- Click on the Reserve button below the title's cover.
- This will take you to the Reserve Confirmation page. Click Confirm Reserve.
- This will take you to the Reserve Successful page. Click on the Continue Browsing button.
- A reserve confirmation email will also be sent to your nominated email address.
- This title will now be visible beneath Active Loans/Reserves on the right side of your My Account page, along with the date from when it will be available to you.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address when the title is available for download
To download an ebook...
Make sure that you have installed Adobe Digital Editions. If you haven't installed this software yet, please visit the Adobe Digital Editions download page and follow the installation instructions provided.
On first launch of Adobe Digital Editions click on Help > Authorize Computer. In the following screen choose Adobe ID from the dropdown menu and enter your Adobe ID and password. If you don't have an Adobe ID yet please click on the Create an Adobe ID link on the right hand side or visit Adobe's Create Adobe ID page.
On the download page press the Download eBook button. When you get a pop-up dialogue box asking you whether you would like to Open, Run or Save, make sure that you select Open With and choose Adobe Digital Editions. Adobe Digital Editions will then import the eBook file and you can find it in the Borrowed section on the left side.
To transfer an eBook to an eReader device...
Attach your eReader device to your computer. It should appear in Adobe Digital Editions in the list on the left side. Now just drag the eBook onto the device.
Why can't I download eAudiobooks from an iPad/iPhone?
Unfortunately, due to the restrictions that Apple has put in place on their iPads/iPhones, it is not possible to directly download eAudiobooks to the iPad/iPhone through the Safari browser. You can, however, download via your computer and transfer the eAudiobooks via iTunes. Or you can use the BorrowBox Library mobile apps available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, if your library offers this option.
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *