Download guidelines (PDF, 645KB)
The Shire of Kalamunda Library Service gratefully accepts items by donation that are in good condition.
If you would like to donate items, please observe the following guidelines to ensure the Library Service continues to offer the best quality resources for community use.
Items that do not meet the guidelines can be donated to local charity.
For example, magazines are welcome at refuges, hospitals and medical surgeries, and other items can be donated to churches or opportunity shops. Please contact these organisations directly.
Thank you for your generosity.
|Need to be in near new good condition and less than three years old:
- Music CDs
- Audio books
- Jigsaw puzzles
|We are unable to accept the following:
- Dusty, dirty or damaged items
- R-rated DVDs and music CDs
- Pirated copies of DVDs and music CDs
- Ex-rental DVDs
- Audio books marked with ‘This retail edition is not available for loan.’
- Used books or textbooks with any highlighting or other markings
- Paperback novels from a book exchange which bear the book exchange stamp
- Items more than three years old, except for: General books (not guides) on family history; Western Australian books; and Repair manuals
- Encyclopaedia sets, regardless of age or condition
- Jigsaw puzzles in damaged boxes or with pieces missing
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *