Notice of Development Application Proposal for Place of Worship, Community Hall & Culvert Crossing, Alterations and Additions to existing buildings.
The City of Kalamunda has received an application for development approval for the development for Place of Worship, Community Hall and a new Culvert Crossing over Yule Brook at Lot 213 (28) Lewis Road, Wattle Grove..
The key elements of the proposal include:
- Retention of the existing dwelling
- Community Main Hall (New building)
- Car park for 50 vehicles with temporary overflow parking
- Construction of a Culvert Crossing for vehicles over Yule Brook to the rear of the site.
- Kitchen, clinic and crèche
- Removal of trees. (Flora, Vegetation, Fauna Biophysical report included for assessment.
- Bushfire Evacuation Response Plan
- Traffic Impact Assessment
- Information pertaining to the specific land use which will be undertaken on site.
Plans and documents setting out an explaining the development application are available below:
Alternatively, plans and documents will be open for inspection at the City’s Administration Offices located at 2 Railway Road, Kalamunda, during office hours.
HAVE YOUR SAY:
Comments to be received by 5pm on 9 November 2017.
Any person who wishes to comment on this proposal is required to submit comments quoting reference DA17/0367 to: