Are you interested in providing advice, local knowledge and information to the City as part of the planning and design of the proposed new Centre?
The City of Kalamunda is seeking nominations for the Kalamunda Community Centre Community Reference Group. The Reference Group shall consist of twelve (12) members.
- Two (2) Elected Members to be appointed by the Council.
- City Staff – two (2) staff representatives as follows:
- Director Corporate and Community Services or nominated representative.
- Director Asset Services or nominated representative.
One (1) representative from each of the following stakeholders:
- Kalamunda Community Learning Centre
- Friends of Jorgensen Park
- One representative from adjoining neighbours to Jorgensen Park
Five (5) representatives selected from nominations received from, but not restricted to the following:
- Residents Associations
- Community Groups
- Interested Residents
The group will meet once per month or as required. If you are interested in participating on this Reference Group, please complete the online form below or download a nomination form, detail your relevant experience and capacity to participate.
View Terms of Reference (PDF, 153KB)
The above document and nomination form are also available at the City of Kalamunda Administration, 2 Railway Road, Kalamunda during office hours.
Nominations to be received by 5pm on 29 August 2017
Any person who wishes to nominate is required to have submitted their nomination online or via a downloadable nomination form (PDF, 172KB) to: