WATER PARK IS NOW CLOSED
Please check out the website for current entry costs and other upcoming events.
The Kalamunda Water Park operates seasonally, open from November to March. Facility includes:
- 8 lane, 50 metre Olympic pool,
- Two tube slides, the Zig Zag and the Corkscrew
- A Splash Pad situated in the Kiddies Play Area,the splash pad is designed for toddlers and young children
- 2 children’s pools
- one approximately 80cm’s deep and
- the other 40 cm’s deep
The Kalamunda Water Park was revamped and reopened in 2012. It is managed by Belgravia in partnership with the City of Kalamunda.
We have everything that you could possibly ask for to make your day enjoyable!
- Lawned and shaded picnic areas
- Picnic Tables
- Shaded Grandstand
- Onsite Kiosk
- Eftpos facilities at reception and kiosk
- First Aid services onsite with plenty of qualified staff
- Showers and Change Rooms
- Valuable Storage
- Gas BBQs available for hire (BYO utensils)
- Free On-site Parking!
No BBQ’s, Animals (excluding guide and help animals), Alcohol, Glassware, Urns or Sharp Objects are permitted to be brought into the park.
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *