Location: Corner Gladys Rd and Grove Rd, Lesmurdie WA 6076
(08) 9359 1700 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ray Owen Sports Centre is a Shire owned recreation facility and offer:
- 6 indoor courts and 8 outdoor netball courts.
- a social room for hire for meetings or presentations, with capacity to hold 30 people; chairs and tables available;
- a kiosk facility which may be made available upon request for large bookings.
Local schools and groups are encouraged to utilise the facility for casual sporting use and carnivals.
For further information regarding day time exercise classes, please contact us using the details provided.
After Hours: During the evenings and weekends, the Kalamunda and District Netball and Basketball Associations utilise the centre for games and training.
Available for hire 8.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday - please contact Hartfield Park Recreation Centre on 9359 1700
Please contact for further information or interest:
- Kalamunda and Districts Basketball Association: 9291 7600.
- Kalamunda and Districts Netball Association: 9291 8763.
- Ladies Netball & Men’s Basketball [more information]
Join our friendly team! Umpires required for adult sports - 2016 Competitions Basketball: Fridays 5:30pm–7:35pm
Basketball: Tuesdays 6:10pm–8:35pm
Netball: Wednesdays 6:10pm–8:35pm & Fridays 9:15am–10:50am
Pay range $21.80 – $32.12 per game (subject to qualification)
- Car Park
- Public Toilets
- Disabled Toilet
- Disabled Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Cooling / Heating
- Available for Hire
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *