KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5 to18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees.
Some eligibility requirements include:
- All Western Australian children aged 5 to 18 named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card are eligible for KidSport. Please ensure the child's individual card number is on the card.
- Applicant’s primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying
- KidSport can only be used for registration fees and not the purchase of uniform or equipment
- Applicants can only receive funding once per calendar year.
- Registration must be for a KidSport approved club
- From 1 January 2018, all voucher codes will have a 90-day expiry
How to Apply
Need More Information?
More information can be found on the DSR Website, or alternatively contact the Recreation Facilities Staff on 9359 1700 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View DSR Website for further information
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *