The Shire of Kalamunda will be implementing the KidSport™ programme, a Department of Sport & Recreation initiative aimed at making it possible for all children in Western Australian to take part in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances.
Some eligibility requirements include:
- Applicant must be aged 5–18 years and have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card.
- Applicant’s primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs identified)
- Maximum of up to $200 per child.
- Applicants can only receive funding once per calendar year.
- No limitation to applications per family as long as criteria is met.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are first-time sport participants.
How to Apply
Online Application: Launched 14 November 2016
Download the Brochure and Application Form
Application vouchers are also available at Hartfield Park Recreation Centre or the Shire of Kalamunda Administration.
Need More Information?
More information can be found in the KidSport™ Brochure, or alternatively contact the Recreation Facilities Staff on 9359 1700 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reason for your rating *
Please enter the code below *