Time: 10.00am - 12noon
Want to learn more about healthy eating, food budgeting, and how to prepare healthy meals for you and your family? Join our Nutrition and Cooking Program. It’s FREE!
Presented by the Foodbank Team, the Program consists of 4 sessions running over 4 weeks:
- Session 1 – Thursday 20 July – Healthy eating and cooking
- Session 2 – Thursday 27 July – Label reading, food selection and cooking
- Session 3 – Thursday 3 August – Meal planning, budgeting and cooking
- Session 4 – Thursday 10 August – Supermarket tour
Each session includes education, activities, cooking and eating delicious, healthy food!
* PLEASE NOTE: You must be available to attend all four sessions.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL as seats are limited.
Book online at www.trybooking.com/QNVI
Phone 9257 9871