The City of Kalamunda has commenced its Dieback Protection Program, to help boost the resilience of native trees. The program will be carried out at the following locations from early to mid-May 2019:
- Kershaw Reserve, Lesmurdie
- Maida Vale Reserve, Maida Vale
- Hill Street Reserve, Gooseberry Hill
- Ledger Road / Nimbin Road Reserves, Gooseberry Hill
- Morrison Road Scout Hall, Forrestfield
Park and reserve users are reminded to adhere to the signage in place if they are visiting any of the above locations during the protection program.
If you are interested in learning more about the treatment of Phytophthora dieback, please refer to: