The City of Kalamunda is seeking nominations for the Community Safety and Crime Prevention Advisory Committee.
The City is currently seeking nominations to fill 4 community representative positions.
- To consider issues relevant to the implementation of the Community Safety and Crime Prevention Plan (CSCP).
- To provide advice and recommendations to Council, based on local community safety and crime prevention needs.
- To liaise and consult with relevant agencies, individuals and community groups that will assist in the implementation of the CSCP Plan.
- To monitor and review the strategies and actions adopted as part of the CSCP Plan.
The Advisory Committee is to be made up of 7 members from the following stakeholders:
- One member of WA Police Service (Forrestfield)
- Four community representatives (Nominations Open)
- Three City of Kalamunda Elected Member/s where two are presiding members and the third a deputy member.
Nominations will close 16 May 2018.
FIND OUT HOW TO NOMINATE HERE