DOWNLOAD COMPETITION ENTRY FORM (PDF, 582KB)
Draw a picture that shows us what you love about living in your community, and you could win a prize!
The City are asking school aged children to tell us what they love about living in the City of Kalamunda.
- A Craft Box packed with goodies (to the value of $50)
- $200 for your school to spend on arts equipment & supplies
Enties close Friday, 31st August 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Entry to the competition is open to school aged children.
- 2. Entrants must get permission from a parent or guardian before entering this competition.
- 3. Entrants consent to the City of Kalamunda including their name and artwork in promotional material in print and online.
- 4. The competition closes Friday 31 August at 5:00pm.
- 5. Entries can be handed in at the City of Kalamunda Administration Building (2 Railway Road, Kalamunda).
- 6. Any entry received after the closing date will be deemed invalid.
- 7. There will be a fantastic Craft Box packed with goodies (to the value of $50) and $200 for your school to spend on arts equipment and supplies.
- 8. The winner will be announced on social media and notified by phone or email. Entries will be displayed in City of Kalamunda buildings and online.