An Ordinary Postal Election will be held on Saturday, 21 October 2017 in the City of Kalamunda to fill the following vacancies:
- North Ward: 2 Councillors (4 year term)
- North West Ward: 2 Councillors (4 year term)
- South East Ward: 1 Councillor (4 year term)
- South West Ward: 1 Councillor (4 year term)
Nominations Open on Thursday, 7 September 2017
Nominations Close at 4:00pm Thursday, 14 September 2017
Nominations must be lodged with the Returning Officer:
• at any time during the above period by arrangement; or
• between 2:00pm and 4:00pm Thursday, 14 September 2017 (close of nominations) at the City of Kalamunda, 2 Railway Road, KALAMUNDA.
Get full nomination requirements and information including nomination forms and announcements.