Closing Date: 3 May 2017
The Shire of Kalamunda is seeking to engage a suitable experienced and qualified Contractor to upgrade the Stormwater drainage the Kalamunda Town Centre.
The work include, but are not limited to the following:
• Erection of temporary fences.
• Stakeholder and authority liaison.
• Erection of street signs.
• Excavating, placing and compaction of fill as per the contract drawings.
• Removal, stockpiling, storage and reinstatement of brick paving where applicable, disposal of rubbish, hard rock, debris and other deleterious material.
• Setting out and construction of stormwater drains, pits and basins.
• Full reinstatement of the site, leaving the works in a neat and tidy condition.
• Traffic management.
• Roundabout refurbishment at Kalamunda Road/Canning Road intersection.
• Provision of "As Constructed" plans for submission to the Superintendent.
Mandatory Site Inspection and Tender Briefing, 9.00am Thursday, 20 April 2017
Location 18 Kalamunda Rd, Kalamunda WA 6076, and assembly in the Kalamunda Bowling Club Carpark.
T1708.zip contains all associated documentation
18 April 2017: Addendum No.1 added